Thursday, January 6, 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZ....

It was tough enough to watch the GOP's takeover of the Wisconsin statehouse as well as the U.S. House of Representatives (and gain strength in a Democratically-diminished Senate).

Now I learn that--OMG--Justin Bieber sometimes suffers from insomnia.

I understand that Justin, 16, is roughly the current teenagers' equivalent to Frank Sinatra back in the 40's...that's the 1940's. However, I wouldn't recognize him if he walked into my B&B.

He told Vanity Fair his mind races at night, because he begins to "think about all the things I didn't have time to think about during the day." OK, credit him for including family and God in those thoughts.

It may surprise him to learn that he's among millions whose mind works overtime when head hits pillow. Like me, on occasion, if you can't clear your mind to create a sound sleep, you may join Justin in the world of insomnia. We just won't tell our story to a trendy magazine.

Life is busy, complicated and full of challenges and choices. Thinking doesn't neatly stop at bedtime.

Man up, Justin.

2 comments:

Jessy Sone said...

Thanks very much, Artesian House B&B. I enjoyed very much here, with my friends until we don't know how to express the appreciation. Thanks to Jia Cheng who recommend me this wonderful B&B. If you don't want to regret, follow me and choose Artesian House for your choice!!

-Yuen Mun, from Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

It is a shame that a 16 year old suffers from insomnia, however, at the end of the day I'm sure he has a pretty comfortable bed to try and correct it.
Thanks to B&B's like yours, guests can also battle their sleepless nights as easily as possible. Keep up the great work.